ANNOUNCEMENT No. 2
Instruction of articles and slide presentations in the symposium “Tourism AND Community”
The Scientific Council wishes to distribute to each participant an article corresponding to the content being presented. These articles may not be the final version for publication, if authors would like to make changes to the outcome of debates and questions raised during the symposium.
- The articles to be distributed at the symposium are not illustrated and must not exceed 10 pages.
- Format and font: Word 2003/2007, "Times New Roman" 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Language: English or French.
- Quotes and references: italic.
- Title: uppercase and bold.
- Summary: 5 lines in French and English.
- Author's name capitalized + institution.
To facilitate the translation to Vietnamese, the deadline for sending these articles is scheduled for October 1, 2011.
• Oral presentation:
The presentation file should be in PowerPoint 2003/2007 (duration: 15 to 20 minutes).
The deadline for file submission is set for October 15, 2011.
The articles and slide presentations should be sent to the representatives of The Scientific Council: Prof. Pierre-Marie DECOUDRAS, Faculty of Geography (University of La Réunion), email@example.com and Prof. VO SANG Xuan Lan, Head of the Faculty of Tourism (Van Lang University), firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reasons of translation and printing mentioned above we sincerely thank the authors for respecting the time limits.
On behalf of the Science Council
Prof. VO SANG Xuan Lan